Hotel massage’s London massage therapy
London Massage Therapy – London massage therapy consists primarily of hands-on manipulation of the soft tissues of the body, specifically, the muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints for the purpose of optimizing health. London massage therapy treatment has a therapeutic effect on the body and optimizes health and well-being by acting on the muscular, nervous and circulatory systems. Physical function can be developed, maintained and improved; and physical dysfunction and pain and the effects of stress can be relieved or prevented through the use of Massage Therapy.
You can trace modern massage techniques back to the 1700s and the development of Swedish massage, the first systematic method of therapeutic massage based on physiology. Today’s Massage Therapists use their knowledge of anatomy and physiology to combine traditional Swedish and modern London Massage Therapy techniques with exercise and other therapies to treat their clients.
Preparing For a Massage Therapy
Before a treatment, your Massage Therapist will propose a personalized treatment plan based on an initial assessment and health history. The assessment consists of various tests to determine the condition of your muscles and joints. Any personal and health information you provide to your Massage Therapist is completely confidential and will be safeguarded. The therapist will not release or transfer your health record without your written consent.
Your Massage Therapist must also obtain your consent to work on any part of your body, regardless of whether you are fully clothed, or fully or partially covered with sheets or blankets. As well as that your privacy will always be respected, and you may withdraw your consent for treatment at any time.
Various specialized movements of the hands, over the skin or clothes, make up the Massage Therapy treatment. The Massage Therapist will work with your level of pain tolerance during the treatment, and will stop the treatment at any time should the treatment become uncomfortable.
The physical effects of massage therapy can greatly improve a weightlifter’s health and lifestyle by alleviating pain and reducing potential for injury in several ways. The ultimate impact of asian outcall massage therapy is to increase the health of the body’s internal tissues by improving circulation of blood and nutrients, while simultaneously removing toxins. This is accomplished by varying type of stroke use. With good blood circulation, London massage therapy can also help men with erectile dysfunctional issues
Benefits of Massage
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow – the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ – the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Relieve migraine pain
Fun Facts About Massage
- One hour massage equates to 7-8 hours of sleep on the body
- There are approximately 5 million touch receptors in our skin – 3,000 in a finger tip
- Muscles are made up of bundles from about 5 in the eyelid to about 200 in the buttock muscles
- Touch is the first sense to develop in humans, and may be the last to fade
- Massage therapy is the third most common form of alternative medicine in the UK
- Experts estimate that stress is responsible for 80-90% of disease
- Office workers who regularly receive a massage are more alert, perform better and have less stress than those who don’t